image

I know this movie got some bad reviews from movie critics and I would say I am not one of them. It's not a bad movie. I like the drama resulting in the setup where you find a superhero living in a real life city.

image

Basically it's a movie about a bum growing into and filling up his role as a savior and superhero for mankind.

image

As corny as that sounds, it's believable.

image

I like the ending where everything is explained including how Hancock can be killed and how he sacrifices love to become a hero.

3 comments

  1. Teresa // August 4, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    I love Hancock too! Very interesting!

    My Blog: Growing Piggy Bank

  2. Bas // September 18, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

    Found it a waste of time. Completely predictable and hardly entertaining :-\

  3. torasham // September 21, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

    Hancock actually good movie, but i think is just to easy to know at the end story